Sunday, August 12, 2012

He's Here!

No, not that one, the other (smaller) man I've been waiting on.

Tricked you! Sorry.

My fourth nephew arrived on August 7th, just after midnight. He weighed 7 lbs 13 oz and is just adorable. He's been in the hospital since then with Jaundice and a little weight loss issue that all seems to be under control now. I'm happy to report that he got to go meet his fuzzy brothers at home today!  Miss M cannot wait to get back home to meet him. She's been asking about him everyday and is anxiously awaiting for a first Skype date with him. Too cute!

Baby J (another J name in the family... that bumps the number up to 9) has already been on the local news back home, along with a quick blurb on Good Morning America (seriously, can you believe that?!) all because of a "You will never believe what happened to me" story involving a 40 week preggers lady, her hubs, and a bolt of lightning.

Baby J also received his first international phone call while in the hospital. I'm told the conversation was a little one sided though and his mommy had to take over and talk to Justincredible. I'm thrilled that with all the technology now, J was still able to call and say hello to the new guy.

Betcha can't guess who gave him that awesome hat!!

I am so, so happy for my sister, my brother-in-law and my new nephew. It's time like these when I really miss home. I wish I could have been there right from the start. Welcome to the family Baby J! We love you and can't wait to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment