It's time to cut back though. I've had 7 months of garlic love, but I can finally say that in X (you know I really can't say it... OPSEC and all) amount of days I will be reunited with someONE that I love more than garlic. I have the biggest smile on my face as I typed that last sentence. It's so exciting and the anticipation of seeing Justincredible again is indescribable. If only you could see me do my happy dance.
Along with the anticipation and excitement comes a million other emotions. At first it was anxiety. I would spend my nights tossing and turning while my head rumbled through all these what-ifs and daydreams non-stop. It was a horrible few weeks knowing that time was creeping closer, but I still didn't know exactly when he would be home. I can happily say that now that I know, I feel such a relief and (most of) my anxiety over the whole thing has subsided. Now, I'm excited. A little nervous. Happy! I can't wait to see how my girls react to seeing their Daddy for the first time. We are so looking forward to those first hugs and kisses... we are REALLY sick of chocolate kisses.
![]() |
| The beginning |
![]() |
| Almost there! |
The girls are pretty much set and I know it won't really matter what we are wearing, he loves us anyway, but I want to make sure we look our best for him. Our house too... I keep hoping that all that energy I had to clean in the beginning of this deployment makes it way back to me. Otherwise, maybe I work better under pressure and will be doing it all last minute. Ugh.
The Marine Corps other motto is popping into my head- "Hurry up and wait." I am just keeping my fingers crossed that Justincredible's travels are safe and smooth. We'll see you soon, Love!


No comments:
Post a Comment