This weekend was F-U-N. I had a girls night out with my friends and it was nice to just be "Jen" and not "Mommy" for the evening.
Our cousin, who is also stationed here, came and stayed with the girls for the evening. It gave him a chance to get out of the barracks and have some non-chowhall food and watch all the TV he could fit in (I apologized in advance for the amount of Disney Channel he would be watching).
We started out by going out to dinner- Yum (dinner and our waiter) ;) and then went to a few bars in the area for dancing, drinks, and lots of laughs. We even saw "Santa" shaking it up in the dance floor. I see now how he gets to all those children in one night!
Sunday was spent recuperating and snuggling with the girls. It's nice to have a break every once in awhile, but DQ Cones and a movie day yesterday with my loves was a perfect way to end the weekend.
Thanks to my girlfriends for the much needed night out... we'll do it again. Soon? Maybe not. But definitely again. My stomach hurts from laughing so hard with you all. XOXO
Love the waiter reference! Yum indeed. I definitely need time recuperate. But we really do need more nights like that. I loved it!!
ReplyDeleteWe may need to research a bit more on the bar/club next time ;) I can't wait til next time... Always a great time with my best Cali friends!!
ReplyDelete