Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Just Call Me Sophia...

Last week was awful. Bees in the house. A flat tire. Lil M deciding that she can unlock the side gate and go out front by herself. Having a heart attack because Lil M decided she can open the gate and go out front and I couldn't find her. Scariest. Moment. EVER. Miss M fell and hurt herself and all she could say is "I want Daddy, where is he?" Another worst feeling moment. Oh, with the exception of the bees, that was all in ONE day! And finally, catching this darn head cold. I can't breathe through my nose, my ears are plugging up, and I've pretty much lost my voice.

My kids have watched WAY too much television these past few days while I sit here in my NyQuil fueled haze. I miss my hubs. I wish he was here to help take care of me and entertain the girls. These are the days when I wish my family lived closer to help me out a bit too.

But, that was last week. I'm trying not to whine too much and to keep looking forward. I still have the cold, which stinks. On the plus side though, I think Justincredible likes to think he's talking to Sophia Bush with her raspy, sexy voice, instead of me. I'll go with it. I think her voice is awesome too.
From Google Images


Miss M is keeping busy with school (one more week until  spring break, YES!!) and swim lessons. I've started packing lists for our mini beach break with our friends. I am so looking forward to a few days at the beach. Sand, surf, drinks, bonfires, and good company. It will be amazing!

Another pick-me-up is that our paper chain is getting smaller and smaller.  I used to have it hung in half, now it's just hung up in one strand. There's still a long way to go, but I can see it getting shorter and that makes me happy.

Well, there you have it. You're all caught up on my week! Nothing too exciting, that's why I haven't posted anything lately. I feel like I'm pretty boring. I'm off to bed early. I started watching Dirty Dancing yesterday and need to get back to it. Hopefully, the NyQuil will help me sleep and I can make it to the gym tomorrow. We'll see how this breathing through your nose thing goes. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment