Monday, March 12, 2012

That Crazy Website That Starts W/The Letter "P"...

...and is ridiculously addictive. Yes folks, Pintrest has completely sucked me in. Big time. Everyday I find more random things that I love. New recipes I want to try. New home organization ideas to do. Our someday home and all the amazing rooms that I will have (the girls better get college scholarships so we can afford it). Places to travel. Clothes and jewelry that I love, but can't afford. Hairstyles that look WAY easier than they actually are when you attempt to do them by yourself! I could go on and on, but for those of you that are already on Pintrest, you know what I'm talking about. It's so easy to spend hours upon hours just browsing all those pin boards.

I love how inspiring it can be. I feel good that I've actually done some of these items I've "pinned" to my boards. There's just so many ideas to be done (and I've pinned WAY too many desserts to try), but here are a few that I've actually carried out.

My Spring time Wreath 

My friend stumbled upon this necklace that I just had to have! It was mailed out today, YAY!!!



Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats... they were ok.
Lasagna Cups. Yum!
 via
Taco Cups. Double Yum!

Miss M's Heart-shaped Hair for V-Day
There's NO WAY I have this many brushes. I just have one jar, but it's working beautifully!
via


All my Ribbon on a hanger.
via



I'm not sure how crazy I am about the ribbon, but it's better than all jumbled in a shoebox I suppose. I've been feeling more energized and more motivated to get things done around the house lately. Thanks Pintrest and all your zillions of cleaning and organizing tips!! I better get a move on.... this cleaning frenzy lady seems to come and go on a whim, so I need to strike while she's actually here!



No comments:

Post a Comment