Thursday, May 17, 2012

"Life After War"

I just wanted to share with you a blog that I've been reading lately. Capt. Haag is very blunt and upfront with his posts and I really admire his strength and willingness to put it all out there for the the bloggersphere to see. His blog is obviously doing it's job to raise awareness of PTSD and TBI as I was somewhat unaware of how truly traumatizing and debilitating it can be. I encourage you to hop on over to USMCrazy and get to know him. He is doing some incredible work.

He has also set up a raffle to raise money for the Semper Fi Fund and K9's For Warriors. They are both great organizations doing everything they can to help our wounded men and women. You can find the link on his page, or by clicking here. Prizes include a snowboard from GNU, a new mountain bike, an XBOX with Kinect, Survival Straps, Gift Cards, Marine Corps Pride items and lots more great prizes that were generously donated for the cause. You don't have to be present to win, he will ship any items you win to you. The drawing will be held on May 25th and he has a goal of raising $10,000.

So if you can, please do two things for me.
1) Check out his blog.
2) Tickets are $2 each, skip your Starbucks run tomorrow and buy some! Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment