Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Wookie

Today I've really missed the hubs. Like REALLY missed him. I've miss him everyday of course. But today was cleaning day. More specifically, bathroom cleaning day.

I realize that since he's been gone for awhile now, I really have no one to blame but myself and the girlies.

And what it really boils down to is that I had to clean out the shower drain today. OH. MY. GOD.

Poopy diapers? No problem.
Toddler vomit? Psssh, I got this.

Pulling who knows what out of that drain?! I about lost my lunch. Still might as I type this.

I feel that I've become pretty competent in running this house (temporarily) as a single being, but there are just a few honey-do's that I just can't wait to give back to Justincredible!

I bet he's totally excited to come home now, huh? Don't worry, the list isn't too long...yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment