Eleven years ago, I did leave flowers in a certain someone's Mustang (shoved through the cracked window) while it was parked in the school parking lot. I also left LOTS and LOTS of toilet paper all over said Mustang while the security guard turned a blind eye.
I was rewarded with a May Day gift on my doorstep too. A Cactus. With a card, signed "From Your Little Prick." Cactus. Get it, harhar.
Don't we just have the most amazing love story?! We were so sweet to each other.
This month marks the "official" start to our relationship 11 years ago (i.e. the month we picked because we really didn't know the exact day that we got together). It doesn't really seem like it's been that long! This month will also mark our 8 year wedding anniversary.
Stay tuned, more of these trips down our memory lane to follow since this is our special month!
Awww! That is so cute!
ReplyDelete