Thursday, February 16, 2012

Did I Really Just Say That...

Why yes, yes, I think I did.

Sure, I can make 640 Marshmallow Pops for Dr. Seuss Day.

Six. Hundred. Forty.

Um, yea I think I can make them look like the trees from "The Lorax" too.
Pic from Wikipedia
What did I just get myself into?! I've always said I like to do this stuff, but this is definitely the biggest amount I've ever had to make. Wish me luck! I'll only have about 4 days to do them all once I get all the supplies from Miss M's school. Thankfully, I should have help to assemble them all together (hopefully, anyway). And I am excited to do this, I'll have to play around with the frosting styles to get them just right. I really think coconut flakes will be the way to go to make them "fluffy" looking, but I know some kids don't like coconut. So, I got a new frosting tip to try out too. I'll make sure to post pics when they're all complete....I got this! But, keep your fingers crossed for me just in case. :)

And if any of you great Bakers out there have any other suggestions, please comment below and gimme some extra ideas!




2 comments:

  1. Oh man, if you had a little more time to make them I would definitely drive up to help you. I know you can do it though!

    ReplyDelete